Names can change. Character mustn't.
Founded in 1951, by T.W. “Jack” Womack, CVA began as Womack/Snelson Advertising. Back then, it served as the area’s first full-service advertising agency. And it catered to a select list of clients in the oil and gas industries. A solid player in the region, the agency and its unquestionable character continued to grow.
The name changed to CVA Marketing & Advertising, Inc. in September 1993. As the largest agency in the Permian Basin, CVA has assembled a cohesive team of experienced professionals who plan, create and execute memorable and emotional messages that increase profits for our clients.
Sixty years later, CVA still maintains the same character Womack/Snelson was known for in the agency’s infancy. And that is this: we do what we say we will do — day in, day out. This is the reason our clients trust us and have continued to work with us for so long. Just ask them.